How can we help you?

My private education provider has a current remuneration agreement in place with Copyright Agency to access the Statutory Education Licence. How do I change my organisation’s primary contact email address?

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Return to top

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Submit a Question