To find out if your government department or agency is covered under a current Government Statutory Licence agreement, go to the Government Licensing page on our website.
The following Government Departments may also advise you as to whether your Department or Agency is covered by the Copyright Act 1968 and eligible to participate under the Government Agreement.
- Commonwealth – Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Communications
- ACT – Territory Records Office
- NSW – NSW Department of Communities and Justice
- Northern Territory -Department of the Attorney General and Justice
- Queensland – Department of Communities, Housing and Digital Economy.
- South Australia – State Records of South Australia
- Tasmania – Department of Justice
- Victoria – Department of Treasury and Finance
- Western Australia – Department of Justice
If you are a statutory authority or a state-owned corporation, you will need to seek independent advice around your eligibility to fall under this agreement.