If you are an Agent that represents other creators like writers or artists, you can filter payments by their account under your Payments menu on the Member Portal.
You are also able to export payments by that creator's account only, allowing you to send this information on confidentially (excluding all other payment information not relevant to that person or organisation)
To view and download payment information by writer or artist, the steps are:
- Log in to your online account and select the ‘Payments’ menu
- Under Recent Payments, select ‘See all’
- Click the ‘Other Sort and & filter’ button
- Under ‘Payment for’ select the checkbox next to the account name of the creator and then click the ‘Apply’ button. The data on the Payment Details page will refresh showing all payments by that creator, and calculate the tax for them.
- Select ‘Export CSV’ at bottom of table.
This provides documentation of just that creator payments, which can be used to forward to them with confidentiality.